- Diploma in stores management & Stock Control or Purchasing & Supply management (CIPS) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum three years’ experience in a similar position
- Working of computerized inventory control systems
- To inspect and ensure all goods received in the stores are in good condition and satisfy LPO requirements as evidenced by the relevant paperwork
- Responsible for stores arrangement and ensuring that the store is well arranged and that goods are clearly segregated between slow moving, obsolete and damaged items.
- Ensuring all goods are well stacked, within reasonable height and labeled with no double storing.
- Responsible for stores cleanliness, tidiness and ensure the stores are well illuminated
- Assist in stock counts and reconciliation.
- Assist with proper documentation and safe stores record keeping
- Responsible for safe loading and unloading of items to ensure efficient and effective receipt and dispatch.
- Ensure quantities dispatched are of the right quantity and per specifications in delivery not/invoice.
- Ensure best practice in stores management
- Responsible for own safety and the safety of others in the stores area
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the Stores Supervisor and or his/her assigns from time to time